REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses. Now more than ever.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with Support, Sales and Ops Managers to co-create processes and frameworks to help REKKI run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
- Partner with Sales, Support and Operations leads to design processes for their organizations
- Manage administration functions, including user configuration, object customizations, process automations, fields/relationships, workflow rules, page layouts, validation rules and email templates
- Evaluate, select, implement and integrate additional technology tools
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation for business and compliance purposes
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong understanding of Sales and Service Cloud technical requirements and system configuration
- Proven experience both defining sales, operations and technical processes from scratch as well as improving and optimising them over time
- Problem solving oriented, with a bias to action and a willingness to roll sleeves up from minute 1
We are the face of the business, for both current and future users around the globe. We build strong and lasting relationships and understand the needs of restaurants and suppliers, and how REKKI can help transform their business.